OMG, have you been paying attention to Arby’s social media page? They have been rocking it so much with their pop culture references. The hubby and I have been getting a major kick out of them and they actually have been the reason for many trips to Arby’s for snackers or even meals. So, here’s my top 10 list of favorite posts from Arby’s. Enjoy!
10. To start off this list I chose the Freddy Fazbear. Five Nights at Freddy’s has been a very popular game in my house with my kids even wanting everything from plushies to t shirts of the game. Arby’s did a killer job with this one.
9. So going down the nerd route of course they had to put one of the new Nintendo Switch, I love the look of this one.
8. I had to go with the Team Valor symbol from Pokemon Go (of course) since this is also my team as well and you know cause it’s the best team anyway!
7. The Rabbit from Donnie Darko is creepy enough as it is but this one made from wrappers just seems even more so.
6. Clash of Clans is a great mobile game and has the funniest commercials around so the fact that they made the air balloon is pretty awesome.
5. My Neighbor Totoro is one of the best Studio Ghibli films and one of the most recognized as well. He’s so adorable with his umbrella.
4. Another Studio Ghibli film, Princess Mononoke, is represented by her mask. I just love the detail.
3. Go, go Power Rangers! You know you sang/yelled that as you read it. How can you not love the Red Ranger? I mean he was the leader of the group, but, not going to lie, my heart will always belong to Tommy……
2. These Valentine’s day cards were just a few of what they had and, OMG, how awesome are they for your nerdy heart?
1. These ornaments were the first to catch my eye from their social media because it wasn’t to often I saw anything that had to do with Sailor Moon (which is my favorite), I love Link’s shield and, of course, you can’t forget the Tardis (I hear it’s bigger on the inside).
And as an added bonus, from WWE – “We’re here.”