Hex Entertainment’s ground-breaking, all-digital trading card game, HEX: Card Clash, is out now on the PS4™ for North America and will soon follow for the EU. This update brings their acclaimed PC game, HEX: Shards of Fate, to a wider console audience—now with numerous UI upgrades, smooth controller play, an enhanced tutorial system, and more! Most importantly, this version includes full cross-play compatibility. Play it your way!
See the video below:
About HEX: Card Clash
HEX: Card Clash combines the challenging and strategic planning of a trading card game (TCG) with the rich depth of a role-playing game (RPG). Thanks to the fully digital nature of HEX: Card Clash, we provide mechanics that are simply impossible for traditional TCGs, resulting in an exciting evolution of the TCG genre. Here are just a few of the features that have made HEX: Card Clash a cult favorite:
- A full-fledged digital marketplace! Sell and buy cards with other players to ensure you always have the deck-tech you need. This update includes a Quick Buy and Quick Post feature, so you can spend less time selling and even more time on the battlefield.
- Deep customization! Choose a champion to aid your deck’s strategy and bring powerful abilities into battle. Build unique strategies by adding gems to cards to completely change their stats or keywords at the press of a button.
- Competitive Ladder and Cash events! Climb your way up the ladder and earn gold, packs, and exclusive alternate arts. Qualify for one of our many cash events like the Cosmic Crown Showdown or the HEX Clash and win real money alongside fame, glory, and bragging rights.
- On-demand tournaments! Join one of our many exciting gauntlet modes—like Draft, Sealed, or Evolving Sealed—whenever you like. These gauntlets let you play on your own time with prizes on the line. Play a game, set it down, and then return when you are ready for more.
- Immersive Art! Our art team delivers jaw-dropping art with each set. Every card is a work of art—literally! Not to mention, we offer customizable sleeves, battleboards, and animated alternate arts, so you can be sure that each game of HEX will be a visual feast.
Best of all, it is completely free to make an account. Sign up today and get over 200 cards as well as your choice of five differently themed decks so you can dive straight in.
About HEX Entertainment
Hex Entertainment is headquartered in Lake Forest, California, and provides groundbreaking digital entertainment for serious gamers. Hex Entertainment started in 2013 with a simple premise: find “A New Way to Play.” This core value is the driving force behind a mission to re-invent digital collectables gaming. Hex Entertainment is a privately held company. For more information on Hex Entertainment, please visit www.hextcg.com or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow them on social media at Twitter or Facebook.