Vermintide 2 is a visually stunning and ground-breaking melee action game pushing the boundaries of the first-person co-op genre. The game introduces the dark, bloody and twisted Chaos as an enemy faction. Other new features include 15 hero careers, new environments, talent trees and the proprietary Heroic Deeds System. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is heading towards PC and consoles.
“Vermintide 2 is the evolution of the genre. If you liked the first game, you’ll love the second.” says Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark, and continues “We have listened to the community, analyzed hours and hours of online playthroughs, and combined this with our passion for co-op games to bring you the very best experience possible.”
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will be available first quarter 2018. Pre-order are live now on Steam.
The pre-order bonus will include a 10% discount, access to the pre-order beta, and the upcoming DLC for Vermintide, Death on the Reik.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Reveal Trailer:
- Ruthless 4 Player Co-operative Experience: The combined forces of Chaos and Skaven are merciless, and it will require a co-ordinated team effort to survive their never-ending onslaught.
- 5 Heroes with 15 Career Paths: Choose between 15 unique careers, each with different appearances, abilities, talents and weapon arsenals to best suit your preferred combat style.
- Chaos and Skaven Working Together: Skaven and Chaos armies have formed a pact to plunge the world into death and decay, with horrifying specials and bosses.
- Talent Trees & Progression: Level up, choose between specialized talents for your hero, and excel throughout the game.
- The Adventure Continues: Explore a wide range of breathtaking new levels set in and around Helmgart, a fortress city protecting the Bretonnian border of the Empire.
- New Improved Loot System: Be rewarded with relevant loot for the chosen career at the end of each successful mission.
- Fight Overwhelming Enemy Hordes: Skaven prefer strength in numbers, and with the Chaos at their side the heroes must be prepared to overcome unimaginable odds.
- Twitch Integration: More information about the Twitch Integration will be presented via a live stream in December.
Read more about Warhammer: Vermintide 2 at www.vermintide.com, like us on www.fb.com/vermintide, and follow us on www.twitter.com/vermintidegame, www.instagram.com/fatsharkgames and www.twitch.tv/fatsharkgames.
The 5 heroes have returned to take on an even greater threat – the combined forces of the cowardly Skaven army and the barbaric Chaos faction. Prepare to be challenged like never before as you and your team desperately try to survive the never-ending hordes of enemies. Choose between 15 different careers, climb the talent tree, and customize your weapon arsenal to fit your unique play style as you fight your way through 13 stunning levels. The only thing standing between utter defeat and victory is you and your allies – if you fall, so will the Empire.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and established in 2007 independent developer Fatshark is comprised of a team of 60+ experienced games developers, who strive to create compelling interactive experiences. Apart from Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, the team has previously developed titles including Lead and Gold, Krater and War of the Roses. For more information, visit www.fatsharkgames.com.
About Games Workshop®
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 460 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including our publishing division ‘Black Library’ and our special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.