New Found Glory has been taking their “20 Years of Pop Punk” Tour all around the world and recently filmed a live video to share with their fans. Featuring live footage of 5 songs from the band’s recent show at O2 Forum Kentish Town in London, the video shot by Paris Visone, showcases the band’s seemingly unending energy on the stage echoed by the fans’ non-stop sing-alongs. Check out the video of Understatement, Second To Last, Party on Apocalypse, Forget My Name and Hit Or Miss (featuring Dougie from McFly), here.
On the “Live in London” video, guitarist Chad Gilbert shares “Raw audio, raw footage, sick crowd! London we love you! NFG at the Forum in London! 20 Years Of Pop punk! Been forever since we filmed our old This Disaster Live DVD there. So we had to play there again for the anniversary! Check out the footage we snagged! 5 songs and a very loud crowd! The audio straight from the cameras microphone!”
Recently, New Found Glory premiered the music video for the island jam “The Sound of Two Voices” exclusively with Billboard. On the track, Billboard shared that the “most un-New Found Glory-sounding song (from Makes Me Sick) was also its best…’The Sound of Two Voices’ takes some steel drums and a ska-punk backbone, and rolls a fat one for anyone who thinks they’ve seen the last of New Found Glory’s fresh ideas.” Fans can check out the video, along with an exclusive interview from guitarist Chad Gilbert on Billboard.com.
New Found Glory is also excited to be hitting the road again this Fall for the last US leg of their 20 Years of Pop-Punk Tour. Kicking off in Columbia, SC on October 24th, this tour will give fans two full albums each night from the band’s impressive catalog including Catalyst, Not Without a Fight, Self-Titled, Sticks and Stones, Resurrection and From the Screen to Your Stereo. The tour will travel to cities like Brooklyn, Cleveland, Salt Lake City, Portland, San Diego and New Orleans before wrapping up in Nashville, TN on December 3rd. All tickets are on-sale and available at http://newfoundglory.shofetti.com/.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- Oct 24-Columbia, SC-Music Farm Columbia
- Oct 25-Charlotte, NC-The Underground
- Oct 27-Baltimore, MD-Baltimore Soundstage
- Oct 28-Brooklyn, NY-Warsaw
- Oct 29-Brooklyn, NY-Warsaw
- Oct 31-New Haven, CT-Toad’s Place
- Nov 1-Providence, RI-Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel
- Nov 3-Buffalo, NY-Town Ballroom – SOLD OUT
- Nov 4-Toronto, ON-Opera House – SOLD OUT
- Nov 5-Pittsburgh, PA-Rex Theater – SOLD OUT
- Nov 6-Pittsburgh, PA-Rex Theater
- Nov 7-Jersey City, NJ-White Eagle Hall
- Nov 9-Cleveland, OH-House of Blues
- Nov 10-Grand Rapids, MI-The Intersection
- Nov 11-Milwaukee, WI-The Rave II
- Nov 14-Minneapolis, MN-The Cabooze
- Nov 15-Omaha, NE-Sokol Auditorium
- Nov 16-Fort Collins, CO-Aggie Theatre
- Nov 17-Salt Lake City, UT-The Complex
- Nov 18-Boise, ID-Knitting Factory
- Nov 20-Portland, OR-Wonder Ballroom
- Nov 21-Seattle, WA-The Showbox
- Nov 22-Seattle, WA-The Showbox
- Nov 24-Santa Cruz, CA-The Catalyst
- Nov 25-San Diego, CA-House of Blues
- Nov 26-San Diego, CA-House of Blues
- Nov 28-Phoenix, AZ-Crescent Ballroom – SOLD OUT
- Nov 30-Houston, TX-White Oak Music Hall
- Dec 1-New Orleans, LA-House of Blues – New Orleans
- Dec 2-Birmingham, AL-Saturn
- Dec 3-Nashville, TN-The Basement East
Over their span of 20 non-stop years in the music industry, New Found Glory have released 9 studio albums, 1 live album, 2 EPs and 3 cover albums. New Found Glory is Jordan Pundik (lead vocals), Chad Gilbert (guitar), Ian Grushka (bass guitar) and Cyrus Bolooki (drums).
Makes Me Sick, the band’s latest full length, which was released earlier this year, experiments with new sounds, techniques and styles for the band. The Sound of Two Voices leads the charge in these areas and shows that a band that has been around for 2 decades can still create music as fresh as their first singles. The album landed at the #1 spot on the Record Label Independent Current Albums chart. Additionally, the album secured numerous charting positions including the #2 spot on the Current Alternative Albums, #5 for Top Current Rock Albums and the #39 spot on the Billboard Top 200.
For More Information:
For Updates on New Found Glory, Please Visit: