Fade to Silence from developer Black Forest Games will leave Early Access on PC and will be available on PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® One family of devices, including the Xbox One X on April 30th, 2019. The SRP on PC will be $39.99, console editions will be at $49.99.
You can pre-order here: https://fadetosilence.com/#order-here
Watch the latest Trailer on YouTube:
New Content and Features in the Release Version
Storyline – The whole story of the game will be accessible for the first time! We’ve used Early Access to fine tune all mechanics of the game and will add the most important part now: The Story. Why did the apocalypse happen? Where does the infection come from, that spreads all over the lands? What happend to Ash’s family? Now you can find it out!
Survival Handbook – Added the survival book where players can look-up game and survival mechanics. This is a new feature that helps the players to better familiarize themselves with the game. As new features are introduced, a new entry will be added to the survival book which players can look-up at any time in the game.
A brand new tutorial – Surviving in the post-apocalypse is hard and challenging. We’ve overhauled the tutorial from scratch, to make the first steps into the unknown world easier for new players and to give a new hint or two to veteran players, too.
Dream a little dream… – When Ash rests, he can have vision-like dreams, where he deals with the inner voice and will learn more about the world and the story. Of course each of these sequences can be experienced again via the new dream gallery to make sure, you don’t lose connection with the story if you haven’t played for a little while.
- Implemented final story line, telling the story of Ash, his daughter Alice and the apocalypse
- Implemented dream sequences when main character (Ash) is resting
- Completely overhauled tutorial phase in the beginning of the game. Optimized on-boarding of first-time players.
- Added the survival handbook where players can look-up game and survival mechanics
- Added dream gallery where players can watch the unlocked dream sequences in chronological order.