We have a new website update that introduces the main characters for the upcoming Nintendo Switch™ via Nintendo eShop release Moero Chronicle™ Hyper! The dungeon-crawling RPG will be launch on the Nintendo eShop this April 26 for $19.99 with a WEEKLONG 30% OFF discount! The Nintendo eShop page will be available at a later date.
Originally released as Moero Chronicle™ in Japan and Asia on the PlayStation®Vita system, followed by a 2017 Western release on Steam®, this dungeon-crawling RPG asks, “How cute can a monster be?” Fight through dungeons, recruiting Monster Girls, and building relationships with them in order to solve the mystery afflicting the denizens of Monstopia!
The Switch release will be remastered in HD and will include four new features:
- Vibration Function – Added for the “Bumping Scratch” session
- New Items – Stat-boosting items for your party
- Autopilot Mode – Allows players to pick a coordinate on the dungeon map and automatically heads toward that direction
- ALL Original Art and Event CGs – Originally released on the PlayStation®Vita and Steam® version, the Nintendo Switch™ release will also include all original art and event CGs.
The official website update introduces the following the main characters:
Io, Lilia, Leche, Otton, and Coco! Check out the descriptions of each character below!
An average boy.
The town elder forced him to go on a journey to investigate strange occurrences.
He’s a little dumb and is easily influenced by his surroundings.
But he’s very sensitive and has a kind heart. Unfortunately, because he’s a coward, no one sees that side of him.
The only Monster Girl that Io can talk to normally.
She joins him on his journey and is very responsible, acting more like an older sister.
A nekomata Monster Girl.
She suddenly is hostile towards humans. Thanks to Io and Lilia, she gained back her sanity and joins the party.
Her personality is calm and reserved. She’s happy when she’s friends with Io and Lilia.
He has a dandy voice and looks adorable but he’s a weird monster that immediately exposes his pervertedness.
He knows that he’s cute and he likes it when girls are doting over him.
He joins Io’s party because he’s on a quest to collect monster girls’ panties.
A mysterious Monster Girl that doesn’t open up much about herself.
She’s trying to figure out why Monster Girls suddenly began hating humans.
She is on a journey to return the “Legendary Monster Girl” back to normal. Her tone is as adorable as her looks, though she has a tendency to be a little… saucy.
She acts like an elegant lady.
The second website update will be available next week on April 12, which will showcase the sub-characters of Moero Chronicle Hyper!
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! –Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! –Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!